STRUCTURE OF THE COMPETITION
Fill out the submission form on the Tulane Business Model Competition’s iStart page: http://tulane2014.istart.org
In order to successfully complete this form you will need:
- ~the link to your narrated multimedia presentation (PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, etc.) saved as a video and uploaded to YouTube,
- ~a digital copy of the signed Certifications and Agreements page found in the Appendix of this packet
- ~a brief description of your company
- ~a company logo
- ~a picture of all the members on your team
- ~contact information for two team members
Your video must be no more than ten (10) minutes long. If you need help creating your video submission, check out the Preparing Your Submission Page of the IBMC website:http://www.businessmodelcompetition.com/preparing-your-submission.html
Your entry must be submitted before 11:59pm on Friday, February 14th, 2014.
The eight semi-finalists will have the opportunity to pitch to, receive mentoring from, and network with a variety of lean startup experts on Tuesday, March 25, 2014. These 10 minute presentations should include a visual presentation and detail the business model process in a persuasive and professional manner. While Q&A with the judging panel is not required during this round, teams should be prepared to answer questions. The top models will be selected as finalists.
The finalists will present their business models at Tulane University on Friday, April 11, 2014 from 10:00am-12:00pm. All are welcome to attend this event. Each team will present for 10 minutes followed by Q&A from the judging panel.
View the 2014 TBMC Information Packet Below:
Register for the Competition at iStart at the link below: